Effective Date: March 29th, 2013
* The information we collect and use, including how we generally use that information.
* What we share and disclose and why and to whom.
* What “Cookies” and “Web beacons” are and how we use them.
* How to update and delete your account information.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our Site, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older. If you under the age of 13, you should not use our Site.
Information Collection and Use
* We collect personal information from you whenever you interact with the Site, such as when you:
* use our products or services,
* transmit, submit or post information on the Site,
* enter promotions,
* request information on third party products or services, or request a third party to contact you regarding such information, and
* visit web pages on the Site or on the web sites of certain of our partners.
* We may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
* When you interact with the site, we may ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests.
* We collect information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer or connect you with.
* We automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the pages you request.
* We use your personal information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, deliver information to you that, in some cases, is targeted to your interests, such as product offerings, and communications relevant to your use of the Site.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
You consent to our use and sharing of your personal information as follows:
* We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with KYC under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help KYC communicate with you about offers from KYC and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
* We may share aggregate non-personal information with third parties such as the media, advertisers, and government agencies. This aggregate information is typically in the form of statistics, such as numbers of the Site’s users who live in a particular state or fall within a particular age group. Such aggregate information is gathered from individual KYC users’ information but is not traceable to any specific identifiable KYC user.
* We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Third-party Ad Serving
* KYC contracts with third party companies to help us make sure that our content and advertising are relevant and effective, and to analyze how visitors use our Site. The type of information we collect includes, for example, the pages you visited at the Site. This information helps us learn things like what pages are most attractive to our visitors, which products are most interesting, and what kinds of offers our visitors like to see. Although our third party marketing partners manage the information coming from our site on our behalf, we control how that data may and may not be used.
*Additionally, we use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use information (not including any personally identifying information) about your visits to this and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. Using a tool created by the Network Advertising Initiative, you can opt out of several third party ad servers‚ and ad networks‚ web cookies simultaneously. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please follow the following link: http://networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. Please contact us if you would like to know the identity of the third-party advertising companies we are currently using to serve ads.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Questions and Suggestions